Polaris – Top RTK Correction Network in United Kingdom
- RTK corrections anywhere in the world – no base required
- Setup in minutes, no maintenance
- Connect once to a single mount point – anywhere in the state
- A network built from the ground up for accuracy, reliability, and lightning fast location fix
- Works with an RTK Compatible receiver (RTCM v3)
- Over 1,400 owned base stations across the US, Canada, EU, and beyond
United Kingdom RTK Network Comparison
|Cost per month
|Total physical base stations
|Automated Reference Station Association
|GNSS Frequency Bands Supported
|L1, L2, L5
|SwiftNav Skylark RTK
|Free to use
Precision Without Hassle
It just works.
Setting a New Standard in RTK
Accuracy > Industry leader
Mount Point Global Access
U.S. Base Stations
Owned Unit Network
How is Point One different from standard GNSS?
Point One builds high precision GNSS solutions. Standard GNSS accuracy ranges from 1m to 10m and can be worse based on the operating environment. Point One’s high precision GNSS delivers accuracy from 10cm to 1cm, and does so even in challenging environments such as urban canyons and occluded sky-views.
What is Precision GNSS?
How do I get started using Point One as a developer?
What products already integrate Point One?
What is RTK?
Can I use Polaris corrections with a non-Point One system?
Yes. The Polaris network performs as an NTRIP RTK network. Non-Point One systems can access the Polaris network using standard NTRIP protocol. Access credentials and documentation are available at app.pointonenav.com.